Slideshow Image 1Slideshow Image 1Slideshow Image 2Slideshow Image 3

Investor Visa is designed for alien who wish to make a business investment in the United States (US). An Example of such investment can be purchasing or opening a business in the US. Visas are normally issued for two years with an option to extend it indefinitely, for two years at a time, as long as the company is still in business and all the above requirements are met. Alien may pursue a Green Card application in any other category. Alien’s spouse and unmarried children under 21 will be entitled to an Derivative status and Alien’s spouse issued work authorization Card (can work for any employer).

free counters