Slideshow Image 1Slideshow Image 1Slideshow Image 2Slideshow Image 3

Assist to Apply B-1, B-2 Visa for USA

Non-Immigrants apply to come to the U.S. on a temporary basis on either a B-1 Visa for business (e.g. attending conferences, business meetings) or on a B-2 Visa for pleasure (e.g. tourism, visit friends or relatives). These visas require that the applicant has permanent residence in the home country which s/he has no intention of abandoning, that the person enters the U.S. for a temporary period, and that s/he engages in activity relating to business or pleasure (no employment).

At Future Planners offers its services to apply in B-1 or B-2 category. we provide complete assistance arranging documents and applying online.


free counters